October 7, 2007

ropeway night

ropeway friends Kazumi took me to the Hakodate ropeway where I would meet Yo and Chiharu for another night of craziness. What a view! And I got the VIP treatment since both Yo and Chiharu have worked or are working there. Heaps of thanks.

We went back to Eileys for some drinks but at least this time I was sleeping in the room above the bar. So I did not have far to stumble home. There is something terribly satisfying and terribly wrong about eating breakfast at the bar you drank at the night before. But Eileys is just the perfect bar to do it in.

Another photo from the ropeway I really like. Me, Kazumi and Yo. スペルマンとかずみさんとよさん

We lost Kazumi to work the next day, but the rest of us continued on to a Belgium Bar across town...

Chiharu, aka Funky-Girl. She cracks me up. ちはるさん

Kamupe!

No comments: